With red lips you can go bold, you can go retro glam, girly, vampy, edgy, classic and never boring or wrong.
Using a couple of products, I have made this really easy and pretty Red Carpet Look, also perfect for a hot and romantic date on Valentines Day.
All you need is a pair of voluminous natural lashes, a red lipstick, a little bit of highlighter and about 30 min.
Products used for this look :
FACE - Guerlain Terracota Joli Teint Beautifying Foundation in Naturel, smooth coverage that mimics flawless skin.
Don't go for mat complexion because it looks lifeless, outdated and you will have up to 10 years extra on your face.- Anastasia Concealer in Deep
- Collistar Translucent Loose Silk Powder, lightly dusting just the center of my face. You can read a review about this powder here.
- Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light
- Sephora Colorful Blush in Heated nr. 16
-Mary -Lou Manizer Highlighter. We all know that highlighting is a must, if applied properly, it can really lift and brighten the face. I placed it under my brow bone,on tip of my cheek bones and in the inner corner of my eyes.
EYES - NYX HD eyeshadow base
- Mary -Lou Manizer Highlighter in the inner corner of my eyes
-All eye shadows used are from the Tartelette palette; Best friend,Bombshell and Multi-tasker . I blended everything together seamlessly to create a soft smokey.
- EYLURE Dramatic 205. These lashes are ultra light, hand made, 100 % natural, reusable and also contact lens friendly.
-Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara in 1 Black Satin
- Gosh Brow Kit in 001 to fill in my eyebrows.
LIPS -Catrice lip liner in 040....and the cherry on the top
-Sephora Cream Lip Stain (Red) in 01
.......and a list of my favorite red lipsticks here.
I hope you like this look, let me know what you think about it. Would you wear this look ?
*****This is not a sponsored post and none of these products were gifted to me. All opinions are my own and I genuinely like and use these products.