Pages

2015 -2016 Beauty Empties #5 (hair )

.......More from the beauty empties project, this time from the hair style and care department. Like I said in my previous post, some of these products I finished in 2015 and some at the beginning of 2016. I had to mention this because someone of Instagram asked me when did I finished all of these.

So, this is what I have used for my hair in the past months !


1. Wellaflex Hairspray for Volume, 400 ml.
2. L'Oreal Elnett Satin Luminize Hairspray, 400 ml
Both products are from drugstore, both economic in huge size 400 ml. I prefer Wellaflex over any of the L'Oreal Elnett Satin because of the texture, scent, price and also the way it holds hair. I think I have tried out every single type of hairspray from L'Oreal Elnett and I just could not find one to like it. The smell of these Elnett hairsprays is simple intoxicating, super strong and quite irritative. For me this was the last time I bought  from this Elnett range, I barely managed to finished this one. Wellaflex does what it says, and you don't need any extra hairspray the second day because the volume is still there. I will continue to repurchase the hairspray from Wella as I think is much better and it really deserves more recognition. For me, the L'Oreal Elnett Satin hair spray  is probably one of the most disappointing top 10 products in 2015.


3. L'Oreal Elnett Satin Styling Spray for Curls, 170 ml
 Same old famous L'Oreal Elnett stuff but this time and amazing product. I simply adore this product, it has a great formula. You can read more about it here.

4. Wella Pro Series Heat + Shine, 150 ml. Not the first time when I finish this product. You can read about it and about other hair care and styling products in my beauty empties #2

5. Wella New Wave Shine + Anti-frizz Serum, 75 ml. This is a leave in serum, very budget and very good; in my opinion this product is much better than any antifrizz designed by John Frieda. It gives super soft, shiny antifrizz hair and few drops are more than enough. As texture is more thin and liquid than other antifrizz serums, it has no smell and it is perfect to take it with you when you travel because the bottle is just perfect size. I have nothing but love for this product. I will repurchase it again and again.

6. Klorane Shampoo with Quinine and Vitamin B 400 ml.

Quinine has proven strengthening properties to restore thickness and energy to thinning, lifeless hair. This shampoo supports microcirculation for healthy hair growth, strengthens hair keratin for visible thickness and restores vigor and vitality to lifeless hair. After I used this shampoo, my hair was very soft at touch and also shiny, very easy to detangle. It is quite gentle, it makes a nice foam and smells  fresh.
I think I payed around 8 euro for a bottle of 400 ml. The shampoo is quite liquid as texture not creamy like most of shampoo and a little bit cleans perfect, even if you have medium to long hair. This is probably one of my favorite shampoo and I already have a back up.

7. Kerastase Bain Densite Bodifying Shampoo, 240 ml. When was the last time you payed 19 euro for a shampoo? It doesn't happen much to me but once in a while I splurge a little bit. This is a nice de luxe shampoo with a creamy soft formula and an amazing smell, but somehow I prefer Klorane over this specific Kerastase shampoo. This product has a new generation of polymers able to instantly provide smoothness, texture & uniformisation of the hair fiber. Like I said is quite a great shampoo but I can live without it because my hair is already dense. I will not repurchase it.


8. Kerastase Nutritive Oleo Relax -Dry and Rebellious Hair 125 ml. Reduces volume and detangles hair. Keep in mind that if your hair is very flat and thin, this product is not for you. It smells amazing and leaves hair glossy and soft and it tames rebellious hair but as an anti-frizz is not so great. This is a good product for dry hair and it smells really nice, a bit floral but not overpowering. I think this is more a serum and not an oil, not greasy at all but more on the silicon side. The really annoying side of this product is that when you travel, even if you closed the cap good it will still leak and make a mess. It is quite expensive around 38 euro, but I will repurchase it because so far is the best hair serum I have tried and my hair really loves it.


Stay around for beauty empties #6 with makeup and skin care  !


2 comments:

  1. Je gebruikt veel haarproducten, maar wel hele fijne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja,ik gebruik veel producten omdat ik graag haar heb dat er goed uitziet :)

      Delete