Pages

Lookfantastic Beauty Box December 2015 Edition

Here is the last beauty box from the lookfantastic Christmas Collection 2015, the December Edition beauty box. This beauty box had such a perfect content, just like the boxes for November and October. I have to say, one more time, that the Christmas Collection 2015 was amazing. I found inside these beauty boxes the perfect facial items, luxurious skincare, special beauty tools and makeup products and of course the joy of a gift. 

What's in the December lookfantastic beauty box..........




Inside the December beauty box there are 2 makeup products, 1 hair product, 3 skincare items and a beauty brochure with small information about the entire content of the box.


1. LORD & BERRY Pailette Glitter Eye Pencil. This is a classic black eye pencil infused with glitter bits-macro pailettes that will add some elegant twinkle to the eyes.The pencil has a travel size, a soft formula and it blends nicely. The glitter makes it a perfect makeup item for party season and festive looks.


2.EYLURE Dramatic 205. These lashes are ultra light, hand made, 100 % natural,reusable and also contact lens friendly. According to the information from the beauty brochure, in the box it was supposed to be EYLURE double lashes 202, but I am really happy with dramatic 205 as they have lots of volume and the lashes are much more dense.
 LORD & BERRY Pailette Glitter Eye Pencil and EYLURE Dramatic 205 complement each-other so perfect.

3. wetbrush squirt (purple). I find it so funny how I got this brush in my favorite color :)
This is a small size and thin but strong brush, really cool, ideal for sensitive scalp and hair.
It has some amazing flexible bristles with ultra soft polytips to leave your hair sleek, soft with no split ends and less breakage. I never had a  hair brush like this and is my second favorite item from the lookfantastic beauty box. Really cool hair brush and it can be used under the shower also.

4. CODAGE No3 Radiance & Energy Serum, 7ml, made in Paris. This is one of the expensive skin care items, and I am really happy that I get to try it before I decide if it worthy 100 euro or not.
This serum is a genuine elixir of cellular replenishment, especially formulated to detoxify and restore brightness to dull, tired skin. It sounds like the perfect product that can save skin after all those Christmas party's and sleepless nights. This concentrate serum claims that it can quickly erases signs of fatigue, stress and revitalizes the skin. Just a few drops are sufficient for every morning /evening to cleansed skin. I am very excited to try it and see how it works for me. Full size of this product is 30 ml and  it costs 100 euro, so it better work as fast and good as it claims :)))

5. EVE LOM Morning Time Cleanser, 50ml. This is my adored and favorite product from the December edition beauty box and of course is the editor's pick, so I am not the only one crazy about it.
This is a lightweight rinse-off cleansing balm, aromatic, with a intense botanical blend, suitable for all skin types - I find it amazing for dry skin. It works without stripping your skin off, leaving behind a soft, fresh and radiant complexion. I have no words to say how much I love it, indeed a great expensive product that is worth all the money.


6.MOLTON BROWN Body Wash, 100 ml is nothing else than a luxury washing gel, probably for spoiled people :)). I don't even know how much it costs. I have the Water Mint fragrance and my boyfriend loves it, the scent is perfect for a guy.


What do you think about this beauty box? Is there any beauty product that you have tried or have any interest in it?

Let me know your thoughts about this box and don't forget that you can  still check the November beauty box  here and the October beauty box here.


Thank you for your visit and I am always expecting your feedback !

10 comments:

  1. Lookfantastic boxes always look so amazing! I love trying out new skincare x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,so far is my favorite box and I decided to get a 3 month subscription.They really have stuff that I love and bits of everything,hair care and makeup and beauty tools also.

      Delete
  2. I get the feeling that Molton Brown only does scents for men. I got that shower gel in Japanese Orange and that's pretty manly too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :))))maybe we have a chance with Sensual Hanaleni bath and shower gel,the most pink of them all- can't be manly

      Delete
  3. The eve lom cleanser is such a prize in the box! <3 lookfantastic boxes are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said the same when I opened the box,it was the treasure that I secretly hoped for :))-when I ordered the box,I could not see the content of this one yet

      Delete
  4. Such a great box, love the lashes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you liked the box.The lashes are really nice and glamours.

      Delete
  5. There are lots of brands that I have never heard of, I love discovering new products so this article is really cool!

    Mika from La French Connection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the brands are strictly selective and luxurious. The Eve Lom Morning Cleanser 100ml is about 50 euro and that is one of their cheapest products. Most of them are quite iconic and multi-award winning brands. This is why I love these look fantastic boxes. I am happy you liked my article. Thank you !

      Delete